MFT Stamps Walk in the Park Card Kit Release

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There's a new MFT Walk in the Park Card Kit now available! This Card Kit and the add-on products include an array of stamps, dies and stencils that are just perfect for creating serene park and playground scenes. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 

Life With You is a Walk in the Park! I have sweet park themed card featuring several elements from the Walk in the Park Card Kit to share with you today. I love that you can mix and match all of the sets to create so many different scenes. Included in the kit is a wonderful sentiment set that is once again in that beautiful two-font combo. There is an add-on coordinating die set for these sentiments. I love, love, love the look of these sentiments white heat embossed on black and then diecut! Swoon! The die set is a must and can be purchased separately.


I diecut all of the desired elements from the Park Bench Basics, Two Trees and Water Features Die-namics out of White, Lemon Drop, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, Limelight and Black Licorice cardstock. I used Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink, Copic markers and gel pens to add a bit of color to some of the pieces (YG03/17, Y000/11/13/15, B000/00/02, YR04).

I took a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and lightly ink blended with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I used the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut a panel out. 

I assembled and adhered all of the park elements onto the inked panel with liquid adhesive. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Walk in the Park Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Walk in the Park Die-namics. I adhered it to the inked panel.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Licorice Black cardstock before adhering it to a Smooth White card base. (4.25" x 5.5") 


The Walk in the Park Card Kit is now available! For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I made with this Kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day! 

Hanh

Comments