MFT Stamps The Greetings Collection: Bright and Happy Birthday

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! The Greetings Collection is now available! This is such a wonderful collection of sentiment stamp sets. There are sentiments for just about every occasion. I love that it can be used to add a new twist to existing stamp sets. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 


I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring one of the sentiments from the new Bright and Happy Birthday Stamp set and these absolutely adorable images from my favorite Birdie Brown Mice Day to Celebrate set. I thought that the sentiment was just perfect to pair up with the adorable mouse making a wish and blowing out the candle.


I stamped the images from the Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Mice Day to Celebrate Die-namics to cut them out with. 

COPIC COLORS
Mice: E50/51/53/33, R000/30, W7
Light Pink: RV000/10
Dark Pink: RV10/21/23/25
Candles: RV23/25, C1, Y13/17
Teal: BG10/11/15, C00/1
Boxes: E41/42/44


I used the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment from the Bright and Happy Birthday Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Kraft cardstock. The sentiment was then trimmed out with the third smallest die from the same A2 Stitched die set

I wanted to keep my card design clean and simple so as to give all of the attention to this fun scene. I adhered the sentiment strip and my colored images to the white panel with a combo of liquid adhesive and foam tape to give it a subtle bit of dimension and interest. I adhered the panel to a piece of Kraft cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The Greetings Collection is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments