MFT Stamps The Greetings Collection Preview: Birthday Sass

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is an awesome MFT The Greetings Collection on its way! This fantastic collection contains a total of seven sentiment stamp sets that will provide a fresh new twist to your card making stash. The Collection will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, July 16 at 10:00 am EDT!


I have a fun and sassy birthday card to share with you today featuring a couple of my favorite sentiments from the new Birthday Sass Stamp set and these absolutely adorable images from the previously released Jenoblade Birthday Bites set. I love how the sentiments paired up so perfectly with this stamp set. 


I stamped the images from the JB Birthday Bites stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Birthday Bites Die-namics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Squirrel: E51/53/33/37, R20
Fork: C00/0/1/3
Cake: E51/53
Chocolate Frosting: E33/35/39
Fruits: R22/24/29, YG01/0317, Y35/17, YG00/03
White: C00/1
Pink: RV10/13
Red Ribbon: R24


I used the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Birthday Sass Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Poppin' Pink cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. For the second sentiment, I used the pink sentiment strip and the colored images to position my sentiment onto the stitched panel. I stamped the "I heard there was cake ..." sentiment directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I wanted to keep my card design clean and simple so as to give all of the attention to the hilarious sentiment and the yummy images. I adhered the sentiment strip and my colored images to the white stitched panel with a combo of liquid adhesive and foam tape to give it a subtle bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock before adhering to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").
                                                                  

The Greetings Collection will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, July 16 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments