MFT Stamps July Release Countdown: YUZU Duck, Duck, Quack

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT July Release Countdown! Oh what a fun release this is! I am back with another sneak peek to share with you from this amazing release. Today we are spotlighting the two new YUZU stamp and die sets. The July Release will be available on Tuesday, July 30 at 10:00 am EDT.


Waddle You Up To? I have a fun card to share with you featuring the adorable images from the new YUZU Duck, Duck, Quack set. Are these not the cutest ducks?! Yan did an amazing job illustrating this set. I just love their sweet faces and facial expressions.


I stamped the images from the YUZU Duck, Duck, Quack stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Duck, Duck, Quack Die-namics to cut out the images.

COPIC COLORS
Ducks: Y11/13/15/17 YR27, Y38 YR04, R20
Red: R22/24/29
Blue: B000/00/02/04/06


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the third and fourth smallest dies from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I used this panel as a guide to ink up the background.

I used a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a subtle background. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics


I adhered the window panel, colored images and sentiment strip to the inked panel with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few  sequins from my stash.


The July Release will be available on Tuesday, July 30 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments