MFT Stamps July Release: Stacey Yacula Pick of the Patch

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT July Release is here! This amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Happy Birthday to the Pick of the Patch! Today, I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the new Stacey Yacula Pick of the Patch set. As always, Stacey Yacula's illustrations is so beautiful and these critters are as sweet as can be. 


I stamped the images from the SY Pick of the Patch set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Pick of the Patch Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Mice: E50/51/53/33, W0, R30
Bunny: W00/0/1/3/5, R00/30
Red: R20/22/24/29
Green: YG01/03/17
Yellow: Y13/15
White: C1
Dirt: E31
Ladder: E42


For the background, I took a piece of Neenah white card stock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I masked off the scalloped edges with tape and lightly ink blended the background with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Sour Apple cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 

The July Release is now available! For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a berry sweet day!

Hanh

Comments