Purple Onion Designs: Chilliezgraphy Let's Celebrate


Hello, Crafty Friends! Happy Birthday! I have a clean and simple birthday card to share with you today featuring the absolutely adorable Let's Celebrate from the latest Purple Onion Designs Tofu & Friends Summer Fun Collection. I love this sweet image and wanted a clean and simple card design to give all of the attention to this super cute group of friends.

I cannot get enough of all of the adorable and beautiful illustrations by Chilliezgraphy by Pei. Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations from the recent Summer Release.


I stamped the Let's Celebrate image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. Next, I fussy cut the images out with a sharp pair of scissors. 

COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: C00/1/3, R000/30, E25/27

Bear: E51/53/33/35, R000/30, E25/27/29

Cat: W00/1/3, R000/30

Bird: Y11/13/15, Y38, R30

Hats: RV02/04/09, C1

Cake: E51/53, RV02/04, RV04, Y13/38



For the background, I used the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of White cardstock. Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the previously released Let's Celebrate Sentiment Set directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I adhered a piece of pink cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my  card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a beautiful day!

Hanh

Comments