Mama Elephant: Little Penguin Agenda


Hello, Crafty Friends! I absolutely LOVE penguins and was in need of some penguin therapy. Today, I'm sharing a couple of very clean and simple cards that I made while playing with these adorable penguins from the Mama Elephant Little Penguin Agenda set. 


Birthday Wishes! My first card features these super cute penguins are here to deliver some birthday wishes to the recipient. I think the middle penguin got a little carried away (no pun intended!) with the number of balloons that he thought he could handle!

I stamped the images from the Little Penguin Agenda Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen. I fussy cut out the image since I didn't have the coordinating die.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguin: C00/0/5/7/9, Y38 YR04, R20
Pink: RV02/04/06/09
Yellow: Y11/13/15

For the sentiment, I masked off the second half of one of the sentiments from the Sweetest Greetings stamp set, inked with a pink ink and partially stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock (4' x 5.25"). Then, I masked off the first half of that same sentiment, inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped the remainder of the sentiment onto the white panel. (Sorry, I just realized that this Sweetest Greetings stamp set has been retired.)


I adhered the colored image to the panel with foam tape. Then, I adhered the panel to a piece of pink cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


Happy Mail! For my second card, I created a clean and simple one layer card. I used another five absolutely adorable images from the same Little Penguin Agenda set. This stack of penguins are here to deliver happy mail to the recipient.

I love that there are a total of TWENTY different penguins images in this set! If you love penguins, this is THE stamp set for you! 


I chose and stamped five penguin images from the Little Penguin Agenda set onto some masking paper. I fussy cut the masks and and used them as I stamped the penguin images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock (4" x 5.25") with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. A MISTI stamping tool was extremely helpful with the stamping process on this card. I started with the top penguin: stamped and masked. Then, I lined up the second penguin from the top: stamped and masked. I repeated the process until a got to the fifth and last one in the stack. I removed all of the masks and colored the images with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguin: C00/0/5/7/9, Y38 YR04, R20
Hearts: R24/29
Ground: T0/1

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Paola's Wishes stamp set and some hearts from the Up With Love stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto the panel. I colored the hearts and highlighted with the gel pen.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of red cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day! ♥️

Hanh

Comments