MFT Stamps Vault Release Preview: Cool Cup Die-namics & Perk Up


Hello, Crafty Friends! There's an fun MFT Vault Release on its way! The vault is about to crack open to bring back some awesome stamps and dies from the past. I am super excited for the return of some of these items that I missed the first time around. The August Vault Release will be available on Tuesday, August 13 at 10:00 am EDT. 


Thanks a Latte! Today, I am sharing a Thank You card featuring the Cool Cup Die-manics and Perk Up stamp set. I have paired this cup with one of the critters from the Jenoblade Squeeze the Day set. I thought that this little chick would help emphasize to the recipient of the card how GRANDE that thank you gesture is. No coffee-themed pun intended! 😂 I love how the cup comes in separate parts so that I was able to cut out the dome with a piece of clear acetate for the realism of this cup.


I diecut all of the parts of the Cool Cup Die-namics out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I diecut the dome part of the cup out of a piece of clear acetate. I stamped the image from the JB Squeeze the Day set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Squeeze the Day Die-namics to cut it out. Then I used a sharp pair of scissors to trim around the chick's arm (or should I say wing?) so that I could slip the cup die in.I adhered the parts to each other from the back side with some tape for ease of manipulation. I adhered the clear dome to the front strategically with multiple little spots of Glossy Accent. 


COPIC COLORS
Chick: E11/13/15/17, Y38 YR04, R20
Drink: E30/31/34
Whipped Cream: E40/81
Chocolate Sprinkles: E25/27
Straw: YG03/17
Cup: C1


I used the scalloped die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Perk Up Stamp set with Memento Rich Cocoa ink directly onto the panel.

I adhered the cup and colored image onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and intererest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Kraft cardstock before adhering it to a white card base. (4.25" x 5.5").


The August Vault Release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, August 13 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this awesome release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments