MFT Stamps Vault Release: Tea Party Die-namics & Cup of Tea Stamps


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT August Vault Release is now available! ๐ŸŽ‰ This is a super fun release. Be sure to check out the MFT blog and shop for all of the newly released products and inspirations! 

Long Time. No Tea!  I have a happy and fun card to share with you today featuring the Tea Party Die-namics and Cup of Tea Stamp set. This cute die set has all of the fixings for a tea party and includes two teacups, a teapot, teabag, spoon and a couple of hearts. I just fell in love with the adorable teacups!


I used the Tea Party Die-namics to diecut 5 cups out of Poppin' Pink, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop,  Limelight and Summer Splash cardstock and 5 hearts out of white cardstock. I adhered the hearts to the cup and stacked the cups to fit onto the panel before adhering it to a piece of foam tape. I added a few highlights with a white gel pen.

I used the scalloped die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Cup of Tea Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto the panel.

I adhered the stack of cups with the foam tape to the panel. The panel to was adhered to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering it to a white card base. (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few colored sequins from my stash.


The August Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments