Simon Says Stamp: STAMPtember 2024 Party

 

Hello Crafty Friends! I am so excited to be joining Simon Says Stamp today for their STAMPtember 2024 Party! Loads of designers have come together to celebrate STAMPtember, which kicked off yesterday. 

If you are new to STAMPtember, it is a month long celebration of all things crafty. There are releases, collaborations, prizes, special promotions and lots of fun!

For today's party, each designer has a prize/promotion to share, so be sure to stop off at as many party participants as you can to find all the prizes! More info can be found below.


Today I am sharing a couple of cards that I made with the new Lovely stamp set. I love how versatile this set is and how many different sentiments there are to mix and match. 

For my first card, I created a fun and quick birthday card. Using a MISTI stamp tool, I stamped the main "Lovely" onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. Then, I stamped it again with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed with a clear embossing powder to create a nice shine.

Once the embossing was dried, I put the panel back into the MISTI and stamped the "Lovely" sentiment again repeatedly to cover the entire panel with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink. I stamped the sub sentiments from the set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using a white gel pen, I added some highlights to the main "Lovely" sentiment. 

I trimmed the panel down to 4" x 5.25" and adhered a piece of craft foam to the back before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few confetti sequins from my stash.


My second card is a super clean and simple Hello card. I stamped the "Lovely" sentiment onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. I stamped the "Hello" subsentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using the same black ink, I stamped one of the adorable images from the Clearly Besotted Oops A Daisy stamp set onto the panel. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.  

COPIC COLORS
Chick: Y11/13/15/17 YR27, Y28 YR04, R20
Flowers: RV00/02/04/06/09, Y13

I wanted to keep the card clean and simple to give all of the attention to this cutie and the beautiful sentiment stamp. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


PARTY PRIZE
As I mentioned earlier, this is a fun STAMPtember party and you are all invited! It is also a scavenger hunt and you need to find all of the different prizes/promotions. All of the participants in the party today are listed over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog. Visit their blogs/Instagram accounts to find the prizes! My prize to you is:


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards.      For more ideas and inspirations, please visit Simon Says Stamps and check out their entire STAMPtember collection. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a lovely day!

Hanh

Comments

  1. Simply lovely. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety. Like the CAS one with ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards. Lovely simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards!! Love the little duck!! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Great techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pinks you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I particularly love your white highlights on the word “Lovely”

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I love the duck card the most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saved this little duckie to the inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I am going to need this one, I use "hello lovely" very often with my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweeter than sweet! Love these card Hanh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are so stinking cute! I am pink girl myself, so what can I say, they speak to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment