Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Garland


Hello Crafty Friends! I am so excited to be back with my first post as a member of the Sunny Studio Stamps Design Team. I am honored and beyond thrilled to have officially joined the team. 

Today my card features the gorgeous new Autumn Garland set. This beautiful image is just perfect for the upcoming fall season. And the best part ... a layered look without the need to layer or mask! I had so much fun coloring up this one with all of the rich fall colors.


I stamped the image from the Autumn Garland Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and used the coordinating Autumn Garland Dies to diecut it out. I colored it with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Pinecones: E53/33/35/37/39/29
Pine needles: YG63/67
Green Leaves: YG21/23/25
Yellow Leaves: Y13/15/17/38
Orange Leaves: Y17/38 YR04 R24/27
Red Orange Leaves: Y38 YR04 R24/27
Berries: Y38 YR04 R24/27/59


This is such a beautiful image with so many intricate details that I wanted to keep the card design clean and simple to give all of the attention to the garland. The largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies was used to diecut the white panel. I stamped  the word "Greetings" from the set directly onto the front panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the backside of the panel before adhering the panel to a piece of brown cardstock. 

Next, I stamped the word "Autumn" from the set with Versamark Watermark ink and gold heat embossed it onto a piece of white cardstock. The coordinating die was used to diecut the word "Autumn" and 2 additional blank diecuts, which I then used to layer and adhere to the back of the embossed word to add a bit of dimension and interest. 

I adhered the garland and "Autumn" onto the panel with liquid adhesive before adhering the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). A few matching jewels from the Bright Jewels Mix were added to the card for a little sparkle.


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and inspirations. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments