Simon Says Stamp: STAMPtember 2024 Lovely Notecards


Hello Crafty Friends! Happy STAMPtember! 🎉 I am so excited to be participating in Simon Says Stamps’ 15th STAMPtember celebration! 


Today I am sharing a quick and simple set of notecards that I made with the new Lovely stamp set. I love that there are so many different sentiments to mix and match for so many occasions. 

I used the Geo Leaves stencil and Distress Oxide inks to ink blend the background onto three pieces of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I trimmed a total of 3/8" off of each dimension of the panel. 

Distress Oxide inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry

Distress Oxide ink: Mowed Lawn

Distress Oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Prize Ribbon

Once the ink was dry, I stamped the sentiments from the new Lovely Stamp set. I highlighted with a white gel pen. I adhered a piece of white craft foam to the back of the panels before adhering them to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").

The Simon Says Stamps 15th STAMPtember has begun and this Lovely Stamp set is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Simon Says Stamps and check out their entire STAMPtember collection.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more inspirations from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a lovely day!

Hanh

Comments