Hello Crafty Friends! The Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release is here! 🎉 This is such an amazing release. Be sure to check out the entire new Every Happiness Release for more inspirations.
I have created two cards to share with you today featuring the new Sunflower Meadow set. So let's get started.
Hugs Inside! For my first card, I have a postage stamp card to share with you showcasing the sunflowers from the new Sunflower Meadow set.
I stamped the different elements and layers of the sunflower images from the Sunflower Meadow Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with various colored inks. I used the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Collage Clear Stamps set to stamp the "Hugs Inside" sentiment and postage value with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I used the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Layers Dies to diecut the inked panel as well as a postage stamp edge panel out of Kraft cardstock. I adhered the two panels to each other before tying some twine around them.
I adhered a piece of craft foam to the backside of the panel before adhering it to a piece a white matted onto a piece of light blue cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
Thanks! For my second card, I have a postage stamp Thank You card to share with you showcasing the some of the smaller images from the Sunflower Meadow set.
I stamped the different elements and layers of the sunflower images from the Sunflower Meadow Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with various colored inks. I added a few dots with a Copic marker (YG03) for a bit of interest. I also stamped the "Thanks" sentiment from the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Collage Greetings Stamp onto a piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I
The Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Collage Dies was used to diecut the small rectangle panel, sentiment strip and circle. I also diecut the postage edge mats out of Kraft and pink cardstock. I adhered the diecuts and the matching postage edge mats to each other.
I adhered the inked panel, sentiment and circle with foam tape to a piece a white matted onto a piece of pink cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
The Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release and all of these amazing new products are now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Simon Says Stamp and check out the entire Every Happiness Release as well as the Every Happiness Gallery.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have an amazing day!
Hanh









Comments
Post a Comment