Alex Syberia Designs August Release: Happy Cuties and Peony Corners | Giveaway


Hello, Crafty Friends! I am so excited to be Guest Designing for Alex Syberia Designs to showcase some exciting new products from the August Release. I am thrilled to also be a part of the Alex Syberia Designs Release BLOG HOP & GIVEAWAY (details below) to celebrate this amazing release that is now available for shopping. Please visit the Alex Syberia Designs Shop for more info and inspirations. 


I had so much fun playing with this release! Today, I have two cards to share with you. So let's get started.


You're Mermazing! My first card features the new super fun Mermaid Kitties set, Whimsical Scalloped Frames and Clouds & Waves Builder Stencil set . 

I stamped the images from the Mermaid Kitties Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Mermaid Kitties Dies to diecut them out. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Kitties; C00/0/1/3, R00/20
Tail: RV10/21/13, YG01
Fish/Star: Y11/13/08/19
Seaweed: YG01/03/25
Rocks: C1/3


For the sentiment, I stamped the "You're Mermazing" from the new Mermaid Kitties Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Mermaid Kitties Dies to diecut it out. 


For the background, I used the new Clouds & Waves Builder Stencil, Salty Ocean and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks to ink blend a background with subtle waves. I diecut a white frame using the new Whimsical Scalloped Frames Dies and adhered it to the top of the inked panel. 

I adhered the sentiment and the colored images with foam tape. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5").


My second card, I have a clean and simple card featuring the super cute new Summer Chill set and Glistening Water Stencil. 

I stamped the images from the Summer Chill Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Summer Chiill Dies to diecut them out. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Bunnies; C00/0/1, R00/20
Pink: RV10/21/13
Yellow: Y11/13/08/19
Green: YG01/03


For the sentiment, I stamped the "Just Floatin' by to Say Hi" from the new Summer Chill Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Summer Chill Dies to diecut it out. 


For the background, I used the new Glistening Water Stencil and Salty Ocean  Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a background

I adhered the sentiment and the colored images with foam tape. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5").


Alex Syberia Designs is having an awesome Blog Hop & Giveaway with so many beautiful inspirations for this amazing release. Hop along to see all of the incredible designs and leave a comment for a chance to win some prizes.


Giveaway info:

Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners.


The giveaway is open internationally. All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on August 16 2026. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on 17 August 2026.


Blog Hop Order:

Alex Syberia Designs

Bobbi

Brenda

Carol

Hanh (you are here)

Keisha

Lea

Martin

Mona


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day! 

Hanh

Comments

  1. Adorable cards! Love these little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you did the water on both! DARLING critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards with these cute kitties and bunnies! Love the stenciled backgrounds and pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisela Delgado said: Super cute cards 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so adorable! I love that Glistening Water Stencil! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design for the floaties! Great layout and placement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water looks incredible! I especially love the bunny card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment