Alex Syberia Designs Summer Release IG Hop & GIVEAWAY


Hello, Crafty Friends! I am so excited to be Guest Designing for Alex Syberia Designs to showcase some exciting new products from the August Release. Have you seen all of the cute products that were just released? Please visit the Alex Syberia Designs Shop for more info and inspirations. I am also thrilled to be part of today's Alex Syberia Designs Release INSTAGRAM HOP & GIVEAWAY (more details below).

I am having so much fun playing with this release. Today, I have two cards to share with you. So let's get started.


Have a Sweet Day! My first card features the absolutely adorable Sweet Treats set, Whimsical Scalloped Frames and Whimsical Dots StencilThere are so many super cute images and sentiments in this Sweet Treats set. 

I stamped the images from the Sweet Treats Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Sweet Treats Dies to diecut them out. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.


COPIC COLORS:
White Kitties/Bunnies: C00/0/1/3, R00/20
Orange Kitty: YR20/21/24/27, R00/20
Panda: C00/0/1, R20
Cone; E51/53/33
Cup: B000
Bowl: BG000/01/02/05
Cherry: R20/21/22/24/29, YG03
Light Pink: RV000/10
Dark Pink: RV10/21
Ice cream: YG01/03, RV000/10/21, E50/21/53
Pink Syrup: RV10/21

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Have a Sweet Day" from the new Sweet Treats Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Sweet Treats Dies to diecut it out. 


For the background, I used the new Whimsical Dots Stencil and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a dotted background onto a piece of light pink cardstock. I diecut two white small panels and frames using the new Whimsical Scalloped Frames Dies. I adhered the colored images to the white panels. 

I adhered the sentiment and the small white panels with foam tape to the inked pink panel. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5") and finished with a few Sparkling Clear Confetti. 


Relax. It's Your Birthday! My second card features the super sweet Summer Chill set and  Whimsical Scalloped FramesThis stamp set is also filled with so many adorable summer themed images.

I stamped the images from the Summer Chill Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Summer Chiill Dies to diecut them out. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.


COPIC COLORS:
Bunnies; C00/0/1/3, R00/20
Palm trees: YG01/03/17, E33/35
Hammock: BG01/02/05
Coconut drink: YG01/03, Y13, RV21
Sunglasses: RV21, T5
Umbrella: BG000/01/02, C00/1, C1
Chair/stool: E31/34
Pink drink: RV10, B000, Y11/08, YG03, BG02
Beach towel: RV21
Watermelon: R21/22/24, YG03/17
Sand: E30/31


For the sentiment, I stamped the "Relax. It's Your Birthday!" from the new Summer Chill Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Summer Chill Dies to diecut it out. 


For the background, I diecut two white small panels using the new Whimsical Scalloped Frames Dies. I colored the sand with Copic markers. I adhered the colored images to the white panels. I used the Good Day Quilted Rectangles Dies to diecut a light blue panel.

I adhered the sentiment and the small white panels with foam tape to the blue panel. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5") and finished with a few Sparkling Clear Confetti. 


Giveaway info:

Alex Syberia Designs is having an awesome Instagram Hop & Giveaway with so many beautiful inspirations for this amazing release. Hop along to see all of the incredible designs and leave a comment for a chance to win one of three $15 gift cards. Please head to my IG post today for Hop line up. Open internationally. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on 17th August 2026.



As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day! 

Hanh

Comments