Hello Crafty Friends! The August release from Pink and Main is here! Who's ready for sweater weather? It's almost upon us, and we have a new collection of products to get everyone in the mood for cool breezes, falling leaves, and pumpkin spice everything!
Be sure to head on over to the Pink & Main to check out the entire release and all of the amazing inspirations.
FREEBIE ALERT - get the August Cat stamp set FREE with any $60+ purchase (or the stamp & die with a $80 order!) - through August 28 or while supplies last!
I had so much fun playing with this Release and have 3 cards to share with you today. So let's get started.
Hey Pumpkin! Happy Halloween! My first card is a sweet Halloween card showcasing the absolutely adorable new YUZU Halloween Kitties set, which was so beautifully illustrated by @yanxdiy.
I stamped the images from the Halloween Kitties Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Halloween Kitties Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Kitties: T0/1/3/5/7, R00/20
Cape: R22/14/24/29
Wings/Bowtie: V01/12/15/17
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04/07, Y02
Stars: Y02/08
For the layout, I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies Set 1 to diecut a panel out of white cardsctock. I lightly ink blended with Blue Jeans Twinkle Inks for a bit of interest. I matted with two pieces of Autumn is Calling Patterned Papers.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Hey Pumpkin" and "Happy Halloween" from the new Halloween Kitties Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Halloween Kitties Dies to diecut them out.
I adhered the colored images and sentiments to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
Best Witches! My second card showcases the sweet August Cat. This month's cat stamp is super cute and brewing up some fun for Halloween.
I stamped the image from the August Cat Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating August Cat Dies to diecut it out. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Cat: YR21/24/27, R000/20, W7
Hat: T1/3/5/7, Y11/08, V01/12/15/17
Cauldron: W1/3/5/7, YG00/01/03
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04/07, E31/33, YG01/03
For the layout, I used the Thick Banner Dies to diecut a panel out of white cardsctock. I lightly ink blended with Blue Jeans Twinkle Inks for a bit of interest. I adhered the panel to a piece of Autumn is Calling Patterned Papers.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Best Witches" from the new August Cat Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating August Cat Dies to diecut it out.
I adhered the colored images and sentiment with foam tape. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few of the new Autumn is Calling Glitter Enamel Shapes.
Leaves are Falling. Autumn is Calling. My third card showcases the adorable new Leaves are Falling set. This super cute set includes so many sweet images that are just perfect for any fall themed cards.
I stamped the images from the Leaves are Falling Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Leaves are Falling Dies to diecut them out. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Squirrel: E000/00/21/11, E53/33/35/37, R00/20
Mice:E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20
Scarves: BG000/01/02
Leaves: YG01/03/25, Y35/17/38 YR04, Y15/17, YR21/24/27
For the layout, I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies Set 2 to diecut a panel out of white cardsctock. I lightly ink blended with Lime Zest Twinkle Inks for a bit of interest. I matted with two pieces of Autumn is Calling Patterned Papers.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Hey Pumpkin" and "Happy Halloween" from the new Halloween Kitties Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Halloween Kitties Dies to diecut them out.
I adhered the colored images and sentiments to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few of the new Autumn is Calling Glitter Enamel Shapes.
The Pink & Main August Release and all of these new products are now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Pink & Main and check out the entire August Release.
Be sure to also head on over to Instagram to join our amazing design team + special guests for a fun Instagram Hop and tons of crafty inspiration. Deadline to enter: Sunday, August 30 at 11:59 PM ET. One lucky commenter will win a $50 Pink & Main gift voucher!
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a beautiful and crafty day!
Hanh















Comments
Post a Comment