Hello Crafty Friends! I have a fun pop up card to share with you today featuring the Pink and Main Veggie Basket Add-on Dies
My card today is part of the Pink & Main July Release Instagram Inspiration Hop! Our design team is sharing additional ideas for using products from our recent release. We hope you'll hop along with us. Please head to my Instagram post HERE for more info and to comment along the hop for a chance to win a $25 store credit!
I used the previously released Easter Basket Pop-Up Card Dies, the new Veggie Basket Add-on Dies and the Flower Seed Packet Dies to diecut the basket, vegetables, fruits and flowers out of kraft and Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Eggplant: V05/06/09, YG03/25
Swiss chard: R37, YG25/17/67
Corn: Y13/15/08/19, YG01/03
Pear: R21/22 YG21/23 YG03/25, E33
Peach: YR20/21/12 R22/14, E33
Beet: R35/37, YG03/25
Bell pepper: YG01/03/25, R14/24/27/29
Carrot: YG03/25/17, Y17/38 YR04
Flowers: Y11/13/08
I assembled the basket diecuts with liquid adhesive. I used one of the dies from the Easter Basket Pop-up Card Dies to diecut the "cloth liner" out of a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Garden Paper Pack. I adhered all of the vegetables, fruits and flowers as pictured in the photos.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Wishing you a veggie happy day" sentiment from the Veggie Happy Day Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Veggie Happy Day Dies to diecut it out. I adhered it to the front of the basket with foam tape for a bit of dimension.
I love the fun dimensions of this pop-up card and the ability to flatten it to fit in a standard A2 envelope for ease of mailing.
The Pink & Main July Release and all of these new products are available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Pink & Main and check out the entire July Release.
Be sure to also head on over to Instagram to join our amazing design team for a fun Instagram Hop and tons of crafty inspiration. Deadline to enter: Wednesday, August 12 at 11:59 PM ET. One lucky commenter will win a $25 Pink & Main gift voucher!
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a beautiful and crafty day!
Hanh






Comments
Post a Comment