Pretty Pink Posh August Release Day: Boo Word Shaker & Mini Ghosts


Hello, Crafty Friends! The Pretty Pink Posh August Release is now available. This is such a fun Fall and Halloween release! Today I’m sharing a Halloween card featuring the new Boo Word Shaker Dies, Mini Ghosts, Halloween Silhouettes, Halloween Banner Greetings, Halloween Wreath Builder Dies and Boo Crew Clay Confetti.



I stamped the ghosts from the Mini Ghosts Stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the Mini Ghosts Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Ghosts: C00/0/1, R20
Pumpkin: Y17/38 YR04, YG03/25
Candy corn: Y17/38 YR04, Y13/08
Hat: T3/5/7, V01/12/15
Broom: YR21/24/27, E33



For the background, I used the new Boo Word Shaker Dies to diecut a window into a piece of white cardstock. (NOTE: Be sure to save the centers of the letters for later use.) I took a piece of pink cardstock and placed it behind the white panel. I used a stamp positioner and the "Boo" window to align the spider web stamp from the Halloween Silhouettes Stamp set. I stamped the web onto the pink panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I trimmed the white panel down to 4" x 5.25" and adhered a piece of clear acetate and foam tape to the back side to create a shaker window. I added some Boo Crew Clay Confetti as well as a few black spiders diecut from the Halloween Wreath Builder Dies. I closed off the shaker with the pink panel.

For the sentiment, I stamped the "EEEEK!" from the new Halloween Banner Greetings Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the Sentiment Strip Dies to diecut it out.

I used a black pen to add a spider web for the one spider that escaped to hang from.

I adhered all of the ghosts, spider and sentiment to the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. The panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Pretty Pink Posh August Release is now available. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments