Pretty Pink Posh August Release Sneak Peek Day 2: Halloween Caramel Apples & Stitched Arches


Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the Pretty Pink Posh August Release Sneak Peek. I am back to share another sneak peek of this new release that's filled with super fun Fall and Halloween products. 

Today I have a Halloween card to share with you featuring the new Halloween Caramel Apple Dies and Stitched Arches Dies. I love these fun caramel apples. Full confession: I don't like spiders! That poor caramel apple on the right ... if I had spiders on me, I would look pale white and horrified too! I paired them up with a few other new products: Layered Halloween Apples Stencil and Boo Greetings set


I used the Halloween Caramel Apple Dies to diecut the elements out of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs, kraft and black cardstock.  I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Green apple: YG23
Caramel: YR21/24/27
Ghost: C00/0/1
Red apple: R24/27/29
Bows: YR04
 

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Trick or Treat" from the new Boo Greetings Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Boo Greetings Dies to diecut it out.

For the background, I used the new Stitched Arches Dies to trim a white panel. Next, I used the new Halloween Apples Stencil and ink blended with Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks onto a piece of pink cardstock. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the arched panel before adhering it to the pink panel.

I adhered the apples, bats and the sentiment to the panel with a combo of liquid glue and  foam tape. The panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Pretty Pink Posh August Release will arrive August 6th. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more Sneak Peeks and DT inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  I'll be back with more Sneak Peeks from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments