Pretty Pink Posh August Release Sneak Peek Day 3: Decorative Pumpkin


Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 3 of the Pretty Pink Posh August Release Sneak Peek. I am back to share another sneak peek of this awesome Halloween-filled release. 

Today I have a Halloween card to share with you featuring the new Decorative Pumpkin Die. This super cute die has so many fun Halloween icons. So let's get started.  


I used the Decorative Pumpkin Die to diecut a solid pumpkin and a pumpkin with the decorative cut outs out of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs. I also diecut the decorative pumpkin out of yellow, orange and black cardstock. I added eyes and smiles to the ghosts and did some simple coloring with Copic markers (B000, R20). I highlighted with a white gel pen. 

To assemble the pumpkin, I removed all of the cut outs from the white decorative pumpkin. I completely covered the front of the solid white pumpkin with double-sided tape. I adhered the decorative white pumpkin to the front of the solid white pumpkin. Then, one by one, I added the different colored cut outs back into the decorative white pumpkin.

I used the Beautiful Bows Dies to diecut the bow out of orange and black cardstock. I adhered the two bows to each other slightly offset and then to the pumpkin.


For the sentiment, I stamped the "Boo to You" sentiment from the Halloween Greetings Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Halloween Greetings Dies to diecut it out.

For the background, I used the Pierced Chevron Plate Die to diecut a piece of pink cardstock. I matted the panel with a piece of black cardstock.

I adhered the pumpkin and the sentiment to the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. The panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Pretty Pink Posh August Release will arrive August 6th. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more Sneak Peeks and DT inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  I'll be back with more Sneak Peeks from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments