Pretty Pink Posh August Release Sneak Peek Day 4: Halloween Treat Buckets, Mini Ghosts, Halloween Silhouettes & Stitched Windows


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog today and I am thrilled to show you a little sneak peek of the upcoming August Release. This super fun release is filled with so many Fall and Halloween goodies. I had so much fun with this release and have three Halloween cards to share with you today showcasing the soon-to-be-released Halloween Treat Buckets Stamp & DiesMini Ghosts Stamp & DiesHalloween Silhouettes Stamp & DiesBoo Greetings Stamp & DiesHalloween Banner GreetingsBanner Greetings 4 Dies, and Stitched Windows 1 DiesSo let’s get started.


Happy Halloween! No Tricks, Just Treats! My first card features the super fun Halloween Treat Buckets Stamp & DiesHalloween Banner GreetingsBanner Greetings 4 Dies.

I stamped the images from the Halloween Treat Buckets Stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Halloween Treat Buckets Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.


COPIC COLORS:
Pumpkin Bucket: Y35/17/38 YR04
Ghost Bucket: BG000/01/02/05, C00/0/1, R20
Bat Bucket: V01/12/15
Cat Bucket: T0/1/3/5/7, R20, R000/00/20
Candy corn: Y17/38 YR04, Y13/08
Orange candy: Y17/38 YR04
Green candy: YG01/03
Blue candy: BG000/01/02
Purple. Candy: V01/12

For the layout, I used the Stitched Torn Rectangle Dies to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. I matted with a piece of black cardstock. 


For the sentiment, I stamped the “Happy Halloween” from the Halloween Banner Greetings with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed before using the Banner Greetings 4 Dies to diecut it out. I stamped the “No Tricks, Just Treats” sentiment from the Halloween Treat Buckets Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto the white panel. 

I adhered the colored images and sentiment banner to the card front with foam tape for a bit of dimension. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).


Boo to You! My second card features the cutest ghosts from the Mini Ghosts Stamp & DiesBoo Greetings Stamp & DiesClouds Stencil, and Stitched Windows 1 Dies.

I stamped the images from the Mini Ghosts Stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Mini Ghosts Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Ghosts: C00/0/1, R20
Candy corn: Y17/38 YR04, Y13/08
Pumpkin: Y17/38 YR04


For the layout, I used the Clouds Stencil and some Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a cloudy background onto a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock.                                                 Next, I used the Simple Strips Dies to diecut three strips out of light blue cardstock. I adhered the strips to a piece of white cardstock to create the appearance of striped wallpaper. I used one of the Stitched Windows 1 Dies to diecut a window opening into my white and blue striped panel. I adhered the two panels to each other. I used the same window die to diecut two window frames out of black cardstock. I adhered the frames together with liquid glue. I used the black window frame to align my colored ghosts onto the cloudy background. I adhered the ghosts and the window frame to the panel with liquid glue. 


For the sentiment, I stamped the “Boo” and “to you” from the Boo Greetings Stamp with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed before using the Boo Greetings Dies and Sentiment Strip Dies to diecut them out. 

I adhered the sentiments to the card front with liquid glue and foam tape for a bit of dimension. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).


Spooky Wishes! My third card is a clean and simple silhouette card featuring the Halloween Silhouettes Stamp & DiesHalloween Banner GreetingsBanner Greetings 4 Dies, and Stitched Windows 1 Dies.


For the layout,  I used one of the Stitched Windows 1 Dies to diecut a window opening into a piece of white cardstock. I used the same window die to diecut two window frames and a window sill out of black cardstock. I adhered the frames together with liquid glue. Next, I took a piece of light yellow cardstock. I used the white panel and black window frame to align my stamps from the Halloween Silhouettes Stamp. I stamped the images onto the yellow panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I adhered the window frame and window sill to the panel with liquid glue. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. 


For the sentiment, I stamped the “Spooky Wishes” from the Halloween Banner Greetings with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of orange cardstock and white heat embossed before using the Banner Greetings 4 Dies to diecut it out. 

I adhered the sentiment banner to the card front with foam tape for a bit of dimension. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).


This was just a sneak peek of the all of the fun products in this August Release. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards and are inspired to try out some of these soon-to-be released products.  

Have a BOO-tiful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments