Hello, Crafty Friends! The Pretty Pink Posh August Release Instagram Hop is here and I am so excited to be joining in the IG Hop fun. More IG Hop info below.
BOO to You! I have a fun Halloween boxcard to share with you today featuring the new Boo Word Shaker Dies, Owl Holder Dies and Mini Ghosts. Aren't they just the cutest ever?! So let's get started.
I used the new Clouds Stencil and some Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink to create a cloudy background onto a piece of white cardstock. Next, I used the Scallop Box Card Dies to diecut the boxcard and 2 shelves out of black cardstock and the scalloped back and side panels out of the cloudy background cardstock that was just inked up. I assembled the box, shelves and side scalloped panels with liquid glue.
I used the Boo Word Shaker Dies to diecut the large BOO out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I stamped the ghosts from the Mini Ghosts Stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the Mini Ghosts Dies to diecut them out. I colored the BOO and ghosts with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
BOO: Y17/38 YR04/07
Ghosts: C00/0/1, R20
Pumpkin: Y17/38 YR04, YG03/25
Candy corn: Y17/38 YR04, Y13/08
The new Owl Holder Dies were used to diecut the owl out of white, gray and black cardstock. I the owl with liquid glue. I also used the new Halloween Wreath Builder Dies to diecut a bat and a couple of small spiders out of black cardstock. I added highlights with a white gel pen.
For the subsentiment, I stamped the “to you” from the Boo Greetings Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed before using the Sentiment Strip Dies to diecut it out.
I adhered the large BOO to the front of the boxcard with liquid glue. I decorated the boxcard with the owl, bat and ghosts using liquid glue and some clear acetate strips for the floating effect. I adhered the spiders, ghost and subsentiment to the front of the large BOO with foam tape for a bit of dimension.
The Pretty Pink Posh August Release is now available for shopping. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more product info and inspirations.
GIVEAWAY: It's Day 4 of the 5-day INSTAGRAM Hop. Leave a comment by 8/18/2026 on each stop for a chance to win a $30 gift card to Pretty Pink Posh each day of the Instagram hop. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments left on each participating designer’s Instagram post. Five winners will be announced and tagged on the Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Story. Please head to my post on IG for more details. Enjoy the Hop! Good luck!
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh






Comments
Post a Comment