Hello Crafty Friends! Happy STAMPtember! ๐ I am so excited to be participating in the Simon Says Stamps STAMPtember 2026 Release!
If you are new to STAMPtember, it is a month long celebration of all things crafty. There are releases, collaborations, prizes, special promotions and lots of fun! Be sure to check out the entire STAMPtember 2026 Release that just arrived today.
Happy Halloween! Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card featuring the new Spooky Crew set, beautifully illustrated by @jenoblade_. This stamp set is just the cutest! These friends are ready for the Halloween festivities. Stay tuned! I have more inspirations from this set coming soon!
I stamped the image from the Spooky Crew Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also stamped several of the sentiments throughout the panel. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Dog: E51/53/33/35, R20, C00/0/1/3, Y17/38, YR04
Mouse: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20, Y17/38 YR04/07, YG01/03/25
Cat: T0/1/3/5/7, R00/20, R22, V01/12/15/17, T1/3/5/7
Bunny: E000/00/21/11, R20, W00/0/1/3
Frankentstein: YG01/03/25/17, C1/3, R20
Door: T00/0/1/3, T5/7
Pumpkin/Buckets: Y17/38 YR04/07, YG03, V12, BG02, RV21
Dots: YR04
For the layout, I trimmed the panel using the largest die from the Stitched Torn Rectangle Dies. I adhered the panel to a piece of black cardstock.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Happy Halloween" sentiment from the Spooky Crew Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the Sentiment Strip Dies to diecut it out.
The sentiment strip was adhered with foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, the front panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember has begun and this Spooky Crew set is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Simon Says Stamps and check out the entire STAMPtember 2026 Release.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to return tomorrow, when I will share many more inspirations from this absolutely amazing release as part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Party. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh





Comments
Post a Comment