Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Landscape Die


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog today and I have a sweet birthday card to share featuring the Foxy Friends set, Big Bold Greetings set, and Quilted Hearts Landscape Die. So let’s get started.

I stamped the adorable images from the Foxy Friends Stamps and the bouquet of balloons from the Party Pets Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Foxy Friends Dies and Party Pets Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Foxes: YR21/24/27 E35/37, W00/0/1/3, R000/20, W5
Birds: Y11/13/15/19, Y38, R20
Flower Pot: RV10/21/13/14, YG01/03/25, BG000/01/02/05
Present: RV10/21/13/14, T0/1
Balloons: RV00/10/21/13/14


For the sentiment, I stamped the “Happy Birthday” from the Big Bold Greetings Stamps onto a piece of white cardstock with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and used the coordinating Big Bold Greetings Dies to diecut it out. Next, I diecut a banner using the Stitched Rectangle Dies out of white cardstock. I stamped the “to one Foxtastic friend” from the Foxy Friends Stamps onto the banner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

For the layout, I used the beautiful Quilted Heart Landscape Die and the scallop die from the Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies out of white cardstock. I trimmed the Quilted Hearts panel down to fit inside of the scalloped panel. I adhered the to panels together before adhering them to a piece of pink cardstock. 


I adhered the colored images and sentiments onto the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. For more info and ideas, be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments