Hello, Crafty Friends! The Pretty Pink Posh September Release is now available. This is such a fun Fall release! Today I’m sharing a Thank You card featuring the new Fall Bucket Additions Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies, Fall Holder Additions Dies, Pinking Circles Dies, Turkey Friends Stamp & Dies, Wheat Pattern Stencil and Gingham Stencil. So let's get started.
I used the Fall Bucket Additions Dies to diecut the turkey out of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs cardstock and some leaves out of colored cardstock. I used the Stitched Leaves Dies, Fall Holder Additions Dies and the previously released Candy Bucket Dies to diecut more leaves, the acorns and the bucket out of colored cardstock.
I used the Gingham Stencil and some Tea Dye Distress Oxide ink to add a subtle pattern to the bucket. I colored the turkey with Copic markers. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.
For the layout, I used the Wheat Pattern Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to add a subtle design to a piece of blue cardstock (4” x 5.25”). I also used the new Pinking Circle Dies to diecut a circle out of white cardstock. I adhered the circle to the inked panel.
For the sentiment, I stamped the “many thanks" sentiment from the Turkey Friends Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. I used the Turkey Friends Dies to diecut it out.
I assembled the parts of the turkey and adhered the turkey, bucket, leaves, acorn and sentiment to the card the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).
The Pretty Pink Posh September Release is now available. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more info and inspirations.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh




Comments
Post a Comment