Pretty Pink Posh September Release Sneak Peek Day 1: Acorn Shaker & Stitched Leaves


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Day 1 of the Pretty Pink Posh Sneak Peeks today and I am so excited to show you a little glimpse of the upcoming September Release. This awesome release is filled with so many fun Fall themed goodies. Today I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the soon-to-be released Acorn Shaker Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies, Gingham Plaid Stencil and Harvest Blush Shaker Beads. So let's get started.


I used the Acorn Shaker Dies to diecut the solid acorn out Kraft cardstock and a piece of clear acetate. Next I secured the window cutout die to the full acorn die with a piece of tape. I used this combo to diecut one acorn out of Kraft and 6 acorns out of white cardstock. I used the acorn top die and Stitched Leaves Dies to diecut the acorn top and leaves out of colored cardstock.

For the shaker design, I layered and adhered the white acorns to each other with liquid glue before adhering the stack to the solid Kraft acorn to create the shaker well. I filled the shaker well with some of the absolutely beautiful soon-to-be released Harvest Blush Shaker Beads. I closed the shaker off with the clear acetate acorn. I topped the shaker with the Kraft colored acorn with the cutout window and the brown acorn top. To add extra cuteness to the acorn, I added eyes, a smile and some blushing cheeks using the Gingerbread Shaker Dies.

I adhered the leaves to the front and back of the acorn shaker and highlighted with a white gel pen. I added a bow with ribbon from my stash.


For the layout, I used the Gingham Plaid Stencil and some Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink to add a subtle gingham plaid design to a piece of pink cardstock (4” x 5.25”). 

For the sentiment, I stamped the “Happy” and "Fall" from the Happy Fall Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock and used the coordinating Happy Fall Dies to diecut it out. 

I adhered the shaker and sentiment to the card front. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).


This was just a sneak peek of the all of the fun products in this September Release. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards and are inspired to try out some of these soon-to-be released products.  

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments