Pretty Pink Posh September Release Instagram Hop & GIVEAWAY


Hello, Crafty Friends! The Pretty Pink Posh September Release Instagram Hop is here and I am so excited to be joining in the IG Hop fun. More IG Hop info below.

LOVE Fall MOST of all! I have a fall-themed card to share with you today featuring the new Mouse Holder Dies, Fall Holder Additions Dies, Pinking Circles Dies, Happy Fall Stamp & Dies and Wheat Pattern Stencil. This sweet mouse is so excited about the start of fall. Isn't that mouse just the cutest ever?! So let's get started.


I used the Mouse Holder Dies and the Fall Holder Additions Dies to diecut the mouse and all of the fall elements out of Neenah Solar White 110 lbs cardstock and black cardstock. I used Tea Dye and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide inks to add some color to the mouse. I colored the fall elements with Copic markers and added highlights with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Leaves: Y17 R14/24, YR24/27
Sunflower: Y15/17, E23/25
Pumpkin: Y17/38 YR04, YG03
Acorns: E31/34/23/25/27, YR21/23/24/27
Mushrooms: R14/24/29, E40/41


For the layout, I used the Wheat Pattern Stencil and some Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink to add a subtle design to a piece of pink cardstock. I also used the new Pinking Circle Dies to diecut a circle out of white cardstock. I adhered the circle to the inked panel.

For the sentiment, I stamped the “LOVE fall MOST of all" from the Happy Fall Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. I used the Happy Fall Dies to diecut it out. 

I assembled the parts of the mouse and adhered the mouse, fall elements and sentiment to the card the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).



The Pretty Pink Posh August Release is now available for shopping. Please visit Pretty Pink Posh for more product info and inspirations.



GIVEAWAY:  It's Day 2 of the 5-day INSTAGRAM Hop. Leave a comment by 9/28/2026 on each stop for a chance to win a $30 gift card to Pretty Pink Posh each day of the Instagram hop. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments left on each participating designer’s Instagram post. Five winners will be announced and tagged on the Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Story. Please head to my post on IG for more details. Enjoy the Hop! Good luck!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments