Hello Crafty Friends! I am so excited to be joining Simon Says Stamp today for the STAMPtember 2026 Party! Loads of designers have come together to celebrate STAMPtember 2026, which kicked off yesterday.
If you are new to STAMPtember, it is a month long celebration of all things crafty. There are releases, collaborations, prizes, special promotions and lots of fun!
For today's party, each designer has a prize/promotion to share, so be sure to stop off at as many party participants as you can to find all the prizes! More info can be found below.
Be sure to head on over to Simon Says Stamp and check out the entire new STAMPtember 2026 Release and all of the amazing inspirations.
Today I am sharing a few cards that I made with the new Spooky Crew set, beautifully illustrated by @jenoblade_. This stamp set is just the cutest! So let's get started.
For my first card, I have a sweet, clean and simple Halloween card featuring my favorite image from the new Spooky Crew set. I simply adore this super cute mouse.
I stamped the image from the Spooky Crew Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen. I fussy cut out the image.
COPIC COLORS:
Mouse: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20, Y17/38 YR04/07, YG01/03/25
Pumpkin Bucket: Y17/38 YR04/07, YG03, V12, BG02, RV21
For the layout, I used the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Layers Dies to diecut a postage stamp panel out of Kraft and Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock.
For the sentiment, I also stamped the "Happy Halloween!" sentiment from the Spooky Crew Stamp directly onto the postage stamp panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the postage stamp panel before adhering it to a piece of white cardstock that I matted with another piece of Kraft cardstock. I adhered the colored image with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix.
For my second card, I have a spooky Halloween postage stamp card featuring the new Spooky Crew set.
I used the Alex Syberia Designs Postage Stamp Cover Die to diecut a postage stamp panel out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I stamped the images from the Spooky Crew Stamp set onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Dog: E51/53/33/35, R20, R14/24/29, T0/1/3
Mouse: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20, Y17/38 YR04/07, YG01/03/25
Cat: T0/1/3/5/7, R00/20, R22, V01/12/15/17, T1/3/5/7
Door: T00/0/1/3, T5/7, Y000
Spider: T1/3/5
Pumpkin/Buckets: Y17/38 YR04/07, YG03, V12, BG02, RV21
Background: B91/93/95, T0/1/3
For the sentiment, I also stamped the "Trick or Treat!", "Boo!" and "Sending Halloween Smiles" sentiments from the Spooky Crew Stamp and postage values from the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Clear Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Finally, the panel was adhered to a piece of black cardstock before it was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
I used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Dies to diecut a postage stamp panel out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I stamped the images from the Spooky Crew Stamp set onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored it with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Bunny: E000/00/21/11, R20, W00/0/1/3
Frankentstein: YG01/03/25/17, C1/3, R20
Dog: E51/53/33/35, R20, C00/0/1/3, Y17/38, YR04
Mouse: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20, Y17/38 YR04/07, YG01/03/25
Cat: T0/1/3/5/7, R00/20, R22, V01/12/15/17, T1/3/5/7
Pumpkin/Buckets: Y17/38 YR04/07, YG03, V12, BG02, RV21
For the sentiment, I also stamped the "Trick or Treat!", "Boo!" and "from the whole crew!" sentiments from the Spooky Crew Stamp and postage values from the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Clear Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Finally, the panel was adhered to a piece of orange and then a piece of black cardstock before it was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
PARTY PRIZE
As I mentioned earlier, this is a fun STAMPtember party and you are all invited! It is also a scavenger hunt and you need to find all of the different prizes/promotions. All of the participants in the party today are listed over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog. Visit their blogs/Instagram accounts to find the prizes! My prize to you is:
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. For more ideas and inspirations, please visit Simon Says Stamps and check out their entire STAMPtember 2026 Release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh
















These are all so darling!! LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteAdorable critters!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletewonderful coloring! cute cards
ReplyDeleteSuch fun cards!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and fun card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeletePrecious. Just precious. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pink! Beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your cards. I love cute Halloween, not spooky.
ReplyDeleteI love love love these postage critters! Great idea.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards! I have a new great granddaughter, and I think these will be great to send to her.
ReplyDeleteOMG! The cuteness overload! I love your coloring too!!!!! Thank you for sharing all of these adorable cards!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely adorable. I love how you use the white space in your first card. Your coloring is amazing! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable cards, all SO super cute!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThese are all SO cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable cards. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are filled with adorable little critters colored with perfection. Well done.
ReplyDeleteHanh, these sweet cards are so super-cute! I love all of them!!
ReplyDeleteThree super sweet Spooky Crew cards and love that you used the Waffle Flower postage die with them!! It showed so many more of them for us to love!!
ReplyDelete