Sunny Studio Stamps: Preppy Prints Paper


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog today and I have a postcard style birthday card to share with you featuring the sweet bear from the Holiday Hugs set and a fun patterned paper from the Preppy Prints 6 x 6 Paper. So let’s get started.

I stamped the adorable bear and present images from the Holiday Hugs Stamps, the party hat and present from the Foxy Friends Stamps, and the cupcake from the Panda Party Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Holiday Hugs Dies and the postage stamp die from the Gift Card Envelope Dies to diecut them out. I also used the Gift Card Envelope Dies set to diecut 3 postage stamps to create frames out of red cardstock. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Bear: E51/53/33/35/99, W5/7, R00/20, R20
Scarf: R35/37, Y38 YR04, Y15/17, YG03/25, BG45/49, V04/06
Large Present: BG10/53/45, R35/37
Party Hat: R35/37
Cupcake: E42, Y38 YR04, Y15, Y38
Small Present: BG53/45/49, YG03/25


For the layout, I took 2 pieces of white cardstock (5.25” x 4"). I lightly ink blended the edges of one with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed a sliver off of the edges to remove the harsh inked edges and adhered it to the top of the second piece of white cardstock to create a slim white border. I adhered the panel to a piece of patterned paper from the Preppy Prints 6 x 6 Paper (5.5” x 4.25”) to add a fun pop of colors to the edge. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiments from the Inside Greetings - Birthday Stamps directly onto the panel with red and black ink . I drew in a couple of lines to resemble that of a postcard with a black pen. 

I adhered the bear and the stamps to the upper right corner of the postcard. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (5.5” x 4.25”). 


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop  for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments