Hello Crafty Friends! I am on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog today and I have a sweet fall themed card to share with you featuring these adorable Harvest Mice framed in little scenes by a couple of Scalloped Square 2 Small diecuts. So let’s get started.
I stamped the adorable images from the Harvest Mice Stamps as well as some leaves from the Turkey Day Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Harvest Mice Dies and Turkey Day Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Mice: W0/1/3/5, R000/20, W5
Sweater/Sentiment Banner: BG000/01/02/05
Leaves: Y17/38, BG000/01/02, YG03/25
Cheese: Y13/15/19
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04, YG03
Wagon: R14/24/29, C1, T7
For the background, I used the Scalloped Square 2 Small Dies to diecut 2 squares out of white cardstock. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the white squares before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Critter Country Paper.
For the sentiment, I used the Brilliant Banner 3 Dies to diecut a banner out of a pieceof Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I colored the banner with Copic markers. Then, I stamped the “Warm Wishes” sentiment from the Turkey Day Stamps directly onto the banner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
The colored images and sentiment banner were adhered to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”) and finished with a couple of white hearts diecut using the Gift Card Envelope Dies and some Majestic Clear Confetti.
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh




Comments
Post a Comment