Pink & Main September Release Inspiration IG Hop & GIVEAWAY: Christmas Littles


Hello Crafty Friends! I have a fun Christmas card to share with you today featuring the new Pink and Main Christmas Littles set and Circle Opening Cover Die. This set has the sweetest collection of Christmas themed images. 


My card today is part of the Pink & Main September Release Instagram Inspiration Hop! Our design team is sharing additional ideas for using products from our recent release. We hope you'll hop along with us. Please head to my Instagram post HERE for more info and to comment along the hop for a chance to win a $25 store credit!


I stamped the images from the Christmas Littles Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Christmas Littles Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Reindeer: E51/53/33/99, E41/43, R14/24
Snowman: B0000/000, Y38 YR04, R20, R14/24, T3/5/7, YG03
Mouse: E51/53/33, R00/20
Stocking/Hats: R14/24/29, YG01/03/25, C00/1
Cup: R22/14/24, E41/81, C00/1
Penguin: T3/4/5/7, Y38, R20, R14/24, YG03
Elf/Santa/Mrs. Claus Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Elf hair: E33
Santa/Mrs Claus Hair/Beard: W00/0/1/3
Gingerbread men/Bear: E51/53/33/99, R20


For the background, I used the Circle Opening Cover Die to diecut a windowed panel out of white cardsctock. I used this windowed panel as a guide to lightly ink blended another piece of white cardstock with Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy, Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass to add a bit of color to the background.

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Merry Wishes" from the new Christmas Littles Stamp set directly onto the inked panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I adhered the two panels to each other.

I adhered the colored images and sentiments to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The Pink & Main September Release and all of these new products are available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Pink & Main and check out the entire August Release.

Be sure to also head on over to Instagram to join our amazing design team for a fun Instagram Hop and tons of crafty inspiration. Deadline to enter: Wednesday, October 14 at 11:59 PM ET. One lucky commenter will win a $25 Pink & Main gift voucher! 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a beautiful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments