Hello Crafty Friends! It's Day 1 of the Pretty Pink Posh October Release Sneak Peeks and I am thrilled to show you a little sneak peek of the upcoming holiday Release. This Christmas release is filled with so many fun goodies.
Enjoy the wonder of the season! I have a Christmas card to share with you featuring the absolutely adorable Reindeer Holder Dies. I think Rudolph is looking to see if Santa is ready to deliver all of the Christmas gifts, what do you think? I am in love with the super cute reindeers in this release! Stay tuned! This holder die is just the start.
I used the Reindeer Holder Dies to diecut the reindeer out of color cardstock. I used a circle die from the soon-to-be released Reindeer Face Shaker Dies to diecut some pink cheeks for this reindeer. I assembled the reindeer with liquid glue and highlighted with a white gel pen.
For the background, I used the Snowfall Stencil and some Hero Art Unicorn White Pigment ink to create a snowy background.
Next, I used one of the soon-to-be released Stitched Windows 2 Dies to diecut a window into the middle of piece of white cardstock (4 1/8" x 5 1/4"). I removed the window frame and used the Windowpane Plaid Stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to lightly ink blend a subtle stripe wallpaper design. I adhered a piece of clear acetate to the backside of the panel and adhered the window frame back into the panel. I aligned my reindeer in the window and cut off the excess. I added some foam tape to the back of the panel before adhering the windowed paned to the snowy panel.
For the sentiment, I stamped the “Have a Joyful Christmas” from the Inside Sentiments: Christmas Stamp with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with White Detailed Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Inside Sentiments: Christmas Dies to diecut it out.
I adhered the sentiment to the card front with foam tape for a bit of dimension. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).
This was just a sneak peek of the some of the fun products in this October Release. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card and are inspired to try out some of these soon-to-be released products. Be sure to head over to the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh




Comments
Post a Comment