Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome to Day 2 of the Pretty Pink Posh October Release Sneak Peeks! I am back with another glimpse of the upcoming holiday Release that is filled with so many fun goodies.
Merry Christmas! Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! I absolutely love gift wrapping presents but I have to admit that the idea of gift cards definitely has its place in the world. The ability to quickly purchase gift cards, the ease of shipping it to far away recipients and the satisfaction in knowing that the recipient got to pick out what THEY want most definitely makes the gift card idea appealing.
My gift wrapping time has now shifted to finding fun and creative ways to present these gift cards. Pretty Pink Posh has answer this holiday season. Today I am sharing a couple of gift card holders made with the soon-to-be released Stocking Gift Card Holder Dies! These are sooo fun and extremely quick to create with. You can easily personalize them with the recipient's favorite color, decorate them for kids or adults or mass produce a whote bunch in no time at all. These stockings are also perfectly sized to be popped on an A2 cardbase should you want to present the gift card in the form of an actual greeting card. This die is going to get used a lot this holiday season!
I used the Stocking Gift Card Holder Dies to diecut the stockings, tags and bows out of white and colored cardstock.
For the sentiment, I stamped the “Merry Christmas” from the Christmas Gingerbread Stamp with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with White Detailed Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Christmas Gingerbread Dies to diecut it out. For tag on the red stocking, I stamped "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" from the Inside Sentiments: Christmas Stamp directly onto the tag with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I highlighted with a white gel pen. The stockings, tags and bows were assembled as shown in the pictures with liquid glue.
This was just a sneak peek of the some of the fun products in this October Release. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my gift card holders and are inspired to try out some of these soon-to-be released products. Be sure to head over to the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Hanh




Comments
Post a Comment