Hello Crafty Friends! The Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Release is here! 🎉 This is such an amazing release. Be sure to check out the entire new Sending Cheer Release for more inspirations.
I have created two cards to share with you today featuring the new Stitching Friends set. So let's get started.
Friends that stitch together stick together! For my first card, I have a postage collage card to share with you showcasing the sewing theme from the new Stitching Friends set.
I used the Postage Collage Die to diecut a panel out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I stamped the images from the Stitching Friends with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Pink: RV10.21/13
Yellow: Y13/15
Green: YG01/03
Silver: C1/3
Spool: E31
I adhered the panel to a piece of pink cardstock before adhering it to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
Handmade just for you! For my second card, I have a postage stamp card to share with you showcasing the beautiful sewing machine image from the Stitching Friends set.
I used the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Layers Dies to diecut a panel out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock and a postage stamp edge panel out of pink cardstock. I stamped the sewing images from Stitching Friends onto the white panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Teal: BG000/10
Pink: RV10.21/13
Yellow: Y13/15
Green: YG01/03
Silver: C1/3
Spool: E31
For the layout, I adhered the colored panel to the pink postage edge panel. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the backside before adhering the panel to a white panel diecut with the Pretty Pink Posh Argyle Pierced Plate Die and a piece of teal cardstock. I adhered the panel to a piece of pink cardstock before adhering it to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
The Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release and all of these amazing new products are now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Simon Says Stamp and check out the entire Sending Cheer Release as well as the Sending Cheer Gallery.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have an amazing day!
Hanh








Comments
Post a Comment