Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguins on a Mini Mat 2 Die


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog today and I am sharing a fun Christmas card featuring these adorable penguins from the Roly Poly Penguins and Penguin Pair set on a Mini Mat & Tag 2 diecut.   


I stamped the images from the Roly Poly Penguins Stamp and Penguin Pair Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Roly Poly Penguin Dies and Penguin Pair Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguins: T3/4/5/7, W00/0/1, Y38 YR04, R20
Red: R14/24/29/39
White: C00/1/3


For the layout, I used the Woolen Mitten Dies and Basic Mini Shapes Dies 5 to diecut some white snowflakes. I adhered the snowflakes to a piece of pink cardstock. Next, I used the Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies to diecut a mat out of white cardstock. I masked off the scalloped edges and lightly ink blended with Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the “Merry Christmas” from the Build-a-Greeting Holidays Stamp set with Versafine Satin Red ink directly onto the Mini Mat panel. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the Mini Mat panel before adhering it to the pink panel with snowflakes. I trimmed off the bottom part of a couple of the penguins before adhering them to the Mini Mat panel. Finally, the pink panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”).


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments