Hello Crafty Friends! I have a fun fall themed card to share with you today featuring the Pink and Main Sweet Scarecrow set. I'm pretty sure that this sweet scarecrow is too cute to scare anything. As you can see, the crows are just hanging out and socializing on top of the hat.
My card today is part of the Pink & Main August Release Instagram Inspiration Hop! Our design team is sharing additional ideas for using products from our recent release. We hope you'll hop along with us. Please head to my Instagram post HERE for more info and to comment along the hop for a chance to win a $25 store credit!
I stamped the images from the Sweet Scarecrow Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Sweet Scarecrow Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Scarecrow: E000/00/21/11, Y21/23 YR21/24, R20
Clothing: E31/34/33, Y17/38 YR04, R20, RV10/21
Crows: T0/1/3/5/7, Y38, R20
Sunflowers:Y11/13/15/19, E33/23/25, YG01/03/25
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04/07, YG01/03, E33
For the background, I used the Stitched Square Dies to diecut a square panel out of white cardsctock. I lightly ink blended with Lime Zest Twinkle Inks for a bit of interest.
For the layout, I took a piece of kraft cardstock, placed it into the beautiful new Fall Sayings 6 x 6 Embossing Folder and ran it through my diecutting machine. Then, I lightly swiped a Hero Art Unicorn Pigment Ink pad over the panel in order to just ink up the raised letters. Once the ink was dry, I adhered the white square panel on top of it.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "Autumn Greetings" from the new Sweet Scarecrow Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating Sweet Scarecrow Dies to diecut it out.
I adhered the colored images and sentiments to the panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").
The Pink & Main August Release and all of these new products are available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit Pink & Main and check out the entire August Release.
Be sure to also head on over to Instagram to join our amazing design team for a fun Instagram Hop and tons of crafty inspiration. Deadline to enter: Wednesday, September 9 at 11:59 PM ET. One lucky commenter will win a $25 Pink & Main gift voucher!
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a beautiful and crafty day!
Hanh



Comments
Post a Comment